The practice has had to take steps to further protect our vulnerable patients from CoronaVirus. We are sorry for any inconvenience, but trust that our patients will understand this important step at this very exceptional time. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Please note that ALL face to face appointments have been changed to telephone consultations instead.
No one will be able to enter the building without having first spoken to a Doctor or Nurse or Health Care Assistant on the phone.
Only once you have spoken to the Doctor, Nurse or Health Care Assistant on the phone, it will be determined if you need to physically come into the building.
- If you have already booked an appointment, you will receive a phone call at that same approximate time instead.
- If you have had your phone call and been specifically asked to come to the surgery to see a GP, Nurse or Health Care Assistant please ring our video doorbell to speak to a Receptionist.
Paperwork / Prescription order?
- If you have a prescription or letter to drop off, please put it in the silver post box Please write on it which pharmacy you would like us to send it to when it’s ready, so that you don’t have to return here to collect it.
- If you have come to collect a prescription, please ring our video doorbell.
Book an appointment?
- If you want to book a new appointment you MUST telephone.
We appreciate that phone lines are busy, which is beyond our control since so many patients are calling, but please do call the surgery again and be patient.
Prescription orders and prescription queries?
We are currently accepting emails whilst there are pressures on patients getting to the surgery: firstname.lastname@example.org