1. please check mobile number is up to date (if you have online access).
2. Please check your phone is turned on/contactable.
3. Please consider recording a voicemail message which confirms your phone belongs to you, in case we need to leave a message.
4. The call from the surgery may be from a withheld number – please try to answer it.
5. The phone call may be anytime from 8am-6pm and not at the original scheduled time.
6. If you miss a call from the surgery we will try and call you back a second time, you don’t need to call to inform us. If we cannot get hold of you we will leave a message with instructions providing this facility is set up on your phone, so please listen to this before calling us.