Please book in via Reception. The Leigh View Service is available every Wednesday, but appointments are available in other local practices on other days; so please do ask.
This service is for you if you have recent onset:
- Tendon sprain or muscle strain
- Back or neck pain
- Shoulder pain
- Elbow, wrist or hand pain
- Hip, knee or ankle pain
But NOT if you:
- Are generally unwell
- Suffer with chest or abdominal pain
- Have a neurological condition such as a stroke or multiple sclerosis
- Suffer with serious mental illness , or substance abuse
- Attended a pain clinic regarding this issue before or are you currently seeing a specialist about this issue (including but not limited to Rheumatologist, Orthopaedics, MSK clinic) or have you ever been diagnosed with a condition such as Rheumatoid arthritis, Fibromyalgia or chronic fatigue syndrome?