Please read the following letter about current working practices at Leigh View.
Further information for people who are self isolating:
Useful information for all about Corona Virus:
The most common symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) are recent onset of:
- new continuous cough
- high temperature
For most people, coronavirus (COVID-19) will be a mild infection
- When self-isolating do not go to a GP, Pharmacy or Hospital
- If you need medical help whilst self- isolating, call 111
- this action will help protect others in your community whilst you are infectious.
- plan ahead and ask others for help to ensure that you can successfully stay at home.
- ask your employer, friends and family to help you to get the things you need to stay at home.
- stay at least 2 metres (about 3 steps) away from other people in your home whenever possible.
- sleep alone, if that is possible.
- wash your hands regularly for 20 seconds, each time using soap and water.
- stay away from vulnerable individuals such as the elderly and those with underlying health conditions as much as possible.
- you do not need to call NHS111 to go into self-isolation.
- If your symptoms worsen during home isolation or are no better after 7 days contact NHS 111 online. If you have no internet access, you should call NHS 111. For a medical emergency dial 999.
n.b. No one needs a sick note for self-isolation for 7 days, as this is covered by self-certification